Thursday 15 December 2011

Goffs park location

Location Recce Sheet

Location Name Goffs Park



Power Sockets
Permission(s)

There are no power sockets around Goffs Park area.
Not valid
Set design / Items required
Props. Costume.
Camera and also need a USB cable.
I also need a place where I can take in solitude images.

I can take images of a tree on it’s on in the park and also I can take an image on someone sitting on there on to show in solitude.

Camera
Preparation Notes
Health & Safety Notes
The angles I will need to my photography images

What type of images I want

Also the camera setting and colour image I need to show some type of in solitude.

I Need to ask permission

I might use different types of features of the camera to show different effects of my images so that they can standout more from all the others.
Member the public around the area

Dog walkers around the park

blocking peoples path way

Need to bring an umbrella if needed as it may rain

Also need to ask permission for some private areas such as the Goff’s park house as it’s not public.





Photograph
Comment
Insert photos here and resize them
Make comments about what the photo shows.
The image shows that no one wants to be near her and she doesn’t have no one. The bench shows that’s her only place she can express herself because of the dark shadows underneath the bench.
This image is a type of a in solitude image . it shows that she’s lonely and has no one .




No comments:

Post a Comment